Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Good Morning!

Well it is morning and I am a bit late for work. My little one was sick yesterday since early that morning so I got little sleep...then I was on hurt belly watch...she is better, but I wound up not going to bed as early as I wanted to. That sucked...cuz I really wanted a bright start today.  Only thing bright is my lip gloss right now...lmao!

My outlook on my current situation:
Life has been letting me coast a bit and that is all well and good. I don't know if its letting me coast, or waiting for me to get on the ball before it does it for me...I have a feeling I need to get on the ball...cuz life has a way of making sure it gets it's point across..and you can get it the easy way....or the hard way...

Sooooo Good Morning! I have life to do!

No comments