Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Soooo...

So guess who I saw on my way to work after dropping the kids off at their very first day of school...?

Charlie Rangal...

He's justa standing in front of the train station shakin hands and smiling and greeting EVERY person who passes to get into the subway station... he even had his own bullhorn dude hollering that we should be sure to vote for him Sept 14th since he works for us and such...

It kinda made me wonder how many hands he had touched in the course of that morning...but that was AFTER I had already shaken his hand...

BTW: He has really unexpectedly soft hands for someone who works for the people so hard...jus sayin...

No comments