Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Music

Heard a song that I cannot pin point the name or who sings it...says "gonna run to you, run to you, run to you..." It has a driving bassline and the guy kinda sings like Bono from U2....



I know I know this song and have heard it several times. It seems like something I pulled up from my kid time records in my head...meaning stuff I listened to when I was a kid...dunno...



Music and food have that effect. You know, when you hear a song and all these feelings come rushing...good and bad. Or you smell a food or taste a food...or just smell a smell and it takes you to a place.



I kinda wish I were in a place right now. I am in a place waiting for food and I don't have much time till my lunch break is over, but it I WERE in a place right now...it would be warm and low lit and the place would smell like pie or something lightly sweet.



Enough rambling...


No comments