Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Potato Miracle to Combat Acne and Pimples

I am having a moment of what periodically happens to grown folks...so I thought I would post something I found that may save you some money!!!

from EducoPark:

Are you a sufferer from a simple case of pimples, or even severe acne? If you are, then this article was written especially for you! I used to be a sufferer from a terrible case of acne during my secondary school days. To overcome this problem many years back, I have practically tried and tested every product that was available on the market but, sadly, to no avail.
The products available on the market to combat acne are usually filled with chemicals (as all modern products for acne are still today) and may not even fit your pocket size. Nevertheless, the agony that one suffers from acne or pimples would lead one to overlook any seemingly negative effect that these products may bring. Furthermore, based on my very own personal experience, these products do not always work, leading me to continue buying and trying new products all the time and thus, burning a larger hole in my pocket.
If that sounds like your story, fear not for the remedy is just within your reach and I am going to share with you the solution to your problem! The miraculous word to end your acne-pimple misery is ‘potatoes’! This ‘cure’ is so common that you may even find one now in your kitchen. Otherwise, it is not at all exorbitant to purchase some now from your local market.
While studying the alternative medical field of Radionics / Vibrionics (also known as Vibropathy) under a doctor in India, my friend had a terrible case of acne. The doctor who was lecturing us told her to use potatoes to relieve her from her agony. Ever since then, I have been introducing this method of acne/pimple cure to all my patients who were suffering from them with amazing feedback.
I have never, however, personally tested this method as my face was always pimple/acne free for many years. It was not until I went back home to live with my parents that pimples started invading my forehead once again! This reminded me of my young school days when acne used to be such a big distraction and de-motivator in my life. Acne sufferers, as stated and confirmed by many in the world today, are more vulnerable to suffer from lower self-esteem.
Potatoes, from my research, can be a natural remedy to many bodily conditions. As this article is written specifically for acne/pimple sufferers, I will only elaborate as to how one may employ potatoes to rid them from their acne/pimple misery.
Method:
- All you need is a potato (preferably the small-sized ones so that you do not waste it).

- Cut 2 slices from it, and rub the ‘sticky’ side against your entire face.

- (If your case is severe, cut another two slices, and do the same).

- Leave it to dry naturally for about 30-60 minutes before washing it off.

- Repeat procedure preferably twice a day (morning and night).
Note: Severe acne sufferers should leave it on whole night when you go to bed for optimum results.
Progress:
If you have followed the procedure strictly as introduced in the above, you should be able to see results very soon. After your first few applications, however, the acne/pimples may seem to worsen. Do not hesitate to continue the regimen as it is only drawing out the toxins and preparing your skin for the healing process to take place. After the third day, you may then start to notice a huge improvement (provided you adhered strictly to the procedures as stated in the above). My recent case of acne cleared off by the 6th day, without any artificial pimple-cure cream or expensive facial wash.

Additional Benefits:
Apart from healing your face from acne/pimples, the potatoes also lighten the scars that are left behind or even freckles and pigmentation. The usage of potatoes also tightens your pores, and removes whiteheads/blackheads effectively. It also serves well for one who suffers from dark circles around the eyes.
Conclusively, potato is the answer for many of your skin problems! Good luck!
© Genevieve C.R. Francesscatti Tan Shu Thung (15 JUNE 2009)

No comments