Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

My Promise


Happy Birthday to you *pause*

You didn't make it there,
but you made it here
to my heart

For the short time your spark was lit
you gave a light like no other
that brother from another mother

I gained a counter part
no longer the older one
though I was the oldest one

Finally someone to give me advice
for a change
Someone who knew little sister woes
for a change
Someone who got me and my jokes
for a change

Then you were gone from me
and I was left with a space
it's never been filled
I don't want it to be

I was my brother's keeper
It was nice for the time we had
I would never rewind and change things
only maybe to bring you back

I will shed no tears
I PROMISED myself I WOULDN'T this year
You wouldn't want me to
So this I do for you

My expression of words
to express my feelings
from my heart
my mind
my soul

and I will celebrate your birth
for you shall never pass
you weren't that kind of being
you left your mark
"TAO WAS HERE!!!"

I couldn't ask for a better brother
and I thank you for giving me
what I wanted in a sibling
Cuz no matter how little time
I was given something, I never had or will have...

A brother..Happy Birthday...

and with that, I broke my promise...

No comments