Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

In Your Pants...hilarious..!

1)put your Ipod on shuffle.
2) type the name of the song and add "in my pants" on the end.
4) do this 15 times.
3) Laugh your head off

1 Too Relaxed in my pants
2 White Dragon in my pants
3 Halo in my pants
4 You Know in my pants
5 Me Oh Me Oh My in my pants
6 Fovamai in my pants
7 One Hell or Another in my pants
8 The Return of Alejandro in my pants
9 Join the Poker House in my pants
10 Garden of Love in my pants
11 Close to Insomnia in my pants
12 B.O.B in my pants
13 L.O.V.E in my pants
14 Sweet Mix (Is Made Of These) in my pants
15 Gift From A Virgo in my pants

Lmao..Sammy...i needed that laugh..

No comments