Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Trick 'r' Treat

OMG! I have always complained that in America, there are so many rules and boundaries to our horror movies...if I wanted to see something modern that was scary, I would go Japan...lol but this movie got me watching right from the start!

The circle story telling has always been a favorite of mine, but you usually see it in action movies. This was an awesome way to present this movie and also made tales we have heard time and time again, in its many variations, interesting!

Oddly enough, my mom mentioned this movie to me. I had seen the cover on Netflix, but wrote it off as a cheesy wanna be movie, talk about judging a book by its cover! I finally watched it tonight and plan on watching Police Academy or something to un freak me out lmao!

No comments