Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Happy Birthday Me!

Today has been a nice day...even with the school meeting and GP Junior attempts, it was still nice...

I got lots of FB BDay love...some because of the reminders lol...and some from closer folks...

I got gifts starting on Saturday! And have gotten a gift just about everyday since! That's a first!

Gifts aside, I'm okay about 30....for real...I mean I'm no longer 20 something...but whatever. Age is a number to count the years of experience you have. What you gathered is on you. I think I have gathered a nice amount and missed out on others, but I'm also okay with that as well.

Happy Birthday Me...and many many more!

P.S. I'm awesome...in case you didn't already know, then shame on you...


No comments