Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Not Been Bloggin?!

No, I havent been blogging for a while. I know, you miss me and wild thoughts of fancy! I have been dealing with some things lately...and I'm the only one who understands because no one but me goes through things! Ok, not really, but doesn't it feel like that sometimes?

I have been fortunate enough to have stumbled a couple of people who enjoy my time in different capacities. I'm not sure how to take it since, though I know I am awesome, sometimes I think I'm the only one that really understands how awesome I truly am...

So anyways, I have these folks interested in me and my awesomeness and I am confused. No one wants to hang out with only one person all the time. Especially if each person has a quality you like about them. Everyone has dilemmas...and I have been having one for the last cew weeks. I dont want to lose a friend to jealousy on anyones part. I just want to be friends and have fun... Different fun with different friends... I dunno... I'm not confused I guess... I'm confused...

No comments