Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Solitary

Traveling down. Slowly losing herself every second. Even after escaping, there would always be the evidence...a path of travel that she could never escape. With every breeze she became less of herself....still her downward destination could not be stopped. Creeping closer and closer to the edge where her existence would be wiped away and then thrown away. No thought given once her time has passed. I do not envy her. Her presence has not signified pleasure..only pain. She will be looked at with a sympathetic eye..yes, but it will be know why she has come...why she must continue her journey...why she must be alone... I watch her. I feel her. I know her. And when all is said and done, she will represent all that needs to be forgotten... So I say hello to you...and then goodbye... My solitary tear...

No comments