Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Why Grub Hub Rocks!!!

My food was now 1/2 hour late at this point...
Hey there. Thanks for choosing GrubHub. Stay tuned, and one of our fabulous chatters will be with you momentarily.
Drew C.: Hi
L: hi
Drew C.: I can check on that order for you (and your baby). :) What is your order number?
L: hold on and I will take a look
L: Receipt for Order #14547979
Drew C.: Yeah that's running really late. I'm sorry about that. Let me contact the restaurant and see where their delivery driver is. One moment please.
L: oh..and it's babIES..lol
L: NP!
Drew C.: Oh. Twins!
L: yep..!
Drew C.: Nice!
Drew C.: Okay, I spoke to the restaurant and they said the driver is on the way and should be arriving shortly. He left the restaurant about 20 minutes ago. I'm going to email you some free grub that you can use on your next order with us. I'm sorry for the extra wait time.
L: oh wow! Thanks! They should be here soon then...
L: Thanks a lot!
Drew C.: You must be pretty hungry having to eat for 3 and all.
L: indeed...lol
Drew C.: Yes they are on the way.
L: They are moving around in there...probably with picket signs..lol
Drew C.: Haha.
L: Thanks a bunch for your help...
Drew C.: WE WANT FOOD! WE WANT FOOD!
L: LOL!
Drew C.: Is there anything else I can help you with L?
L: Is there a questionaire I can take about how you helped me today?
Drew C.: We usually send a survey a day or so after you order.
Drew C.: You can also email help_me@grubhub.com and send a note there.
L: Okay. Cool! You get 5 stars from me...15 if you count the babies..LOL Thanks! That was all I needed..
Drew C.: Haha...Nice! Glad I could help the new humans. :)
L: Have a good day!
Drew C.: You too!
and this is why Grubhub rocks!
and so do you Drew C.!!!!

No comments