Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Walking Dead

So I have been watching the series and also reading the graphic novel and I must say...I am impressed!  They have managed to not have me bored thinking I read the comic, therefore I ruined the show. Indeed, they have left me wanting more every week!

The comic story line is included in the show, but they change little details here and there enough to keep a reader wondering what is coming next. No one is safe from the wrath of the writers. Turn out no one is safe from thwart writers of the show OR the comic...and since the comic is still being written, it looks like the comic is ALSO effected by the show! Nice!

I am loving both storylines for sure!
Keep up the good work!

No comments