Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Workity Work

Working on a day like this can be a test for sure.  I am so damn tired and of course would rather be home with my family right now, but money is money and since we will always need it, I make the sacrifice and drag myself in here and do what I do!!

I am thinking about my bed right now and who is in it...NO..not in a who ELSE is in my bed way...LOL, but in a dreamily thinking of the man I have at home...sigh...I guess I should put those thoughts out of my head since they do me NO good here at work!! LOL!

Anyways, I will do my day and prepare for classes and such and take phone calls if need and work on paperwork and help those who need it...but first I think I need some tea or something cuz good gravy it's always cold in here!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha - "Workity Work" - love the title.

    Is that anything like "Blankety blank"...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might as well be...LOL...things will pick up though... (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete