Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Listening (Reading) Helps

So today I needed to get something done...and of course I have to deal with Customer Service...

You have been connected to !Ruby T.
Metah4: I wanted to remove a line from my account. It is no longer being used.
Metah4: I would call, but I have larygitis
!Ruby T: Hi Metah4  Welcome to T-Mobile Live Chat. My name is Ruby T. and my Rep ID is ###-####. I am sorry to hear that you are canceling the service for a line on your account. Requests for cancellation must be processed over the phone to ensure that your concerns are fully addressed. We value your business and have Customer Care Representatives available to discuss your T-Mobile account. Simply dial 1-800-937-8997 or 611 from your T-Mobile handset.
Metah4: There is no other way? Due to my throat, I cannot speak to them
!Ruby T: I am really sorry but we cannot cancel a line via chat.
Metah4: Okay..thank you
Metah4: OH!
Metah4: I have another question
Metah4: Would I be able to cancell without a fee? I think my contract is up...
!Ruby T: You are welcome.
!Ruby T: Let me check on that. Is the line ending in **** will be the line which will be cancelled?
Metah4: No...Hol on, I will give you the last digits
Metah4: ***-***-****
!Ruby T: Thank you and you will be charge an early termination fee of $100 for the line ending in ****.
Metah4: When would I NOT be charged the fee? 
!Ruby T: You will not be charge an early termination fee if you will finish the contract.
Metah4: Ok...I guess what I meant was what date does the contract finish...
!Ruby T: The contract for the line ending in **** will end on 4/24/2013.
Metah4: ok...and does that apply to the line ending in **** and ****?
!Ruby T: The contract end date for the line ending in **** is 02/15/2014. For the line ending in ****, the contract end date will be 04/21/2013.
Metah4: Alright..Thank you for your help...I will think about weather or not to cancel now or wait it out...thanks again!
!Ruby T: You are most welcome and it is my pleasure helping you today. We hope you will consider staying with us. Thank you for choosing T - Mobile Live Chat. We appreciate your business and expect us to provide you the best service for being a loyal customer. Have a great day!
Metah4: You too...

No comments