Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Damn Dirty Apes

AMC has given me a good movie day! Planet of the Apes Marathon! All five, all day!

Planet of the Apes - Stranded in time and there are nothing but monkeys and subhumans!
Beneath the Planet of the Apes - Stranded in time and there are nothing but monkeys, subhumans, and hyperhumanoids!
Escape From the Planet of the Apes - Stranded in time and there are nothing but humans!
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes - The Apes who were stranded in time previously left behind a son who takes over and begins the planet having nothing but Apes and subhumans!
Battle of the Planet of the Apes - I was watching the marathon so long that I didn't make it to this one even after they played them all again...dang...but according to my husband, The humans lock their fate to becoming a planet of nothing but Apes, subhumans, and hyperhumanoids!

No comments