Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Smh

So tonights Walking Dead was great as usual...lots of conflict and nuances that you see the second time around and such....so why the smh for the title? Well it seems as though the joke folks have been making about being a black dude on TWD might have some merit...no sooner then we meet Tyrese...there is suddenly an opening for a new black dude on the show...I mean really...I see more black dudes killed off than zombies lately...lmao! Okay' that might be an exaggeration...but you get my point...luckily I read the comics as well where there are a tad bit more color in the black and white print novel then in the show...sheesh...

No comments