Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Family Trips!!

So me and the man have been talking about taking the family on some trips.  You know, the whole pile in the jeep and let's goooo..yeah....a jeep...LOL  Car seats and all.

The first kinda trip so far was the Universoul Circus.  A long time family friend...(she might as well be family) texted me one day and said she had some Comp Tickets. I of course said yes.  At first it was going to be the kids and my mom, but then the man said he would like to go to and then it became a family trip!  Then he texted my girlfriend and then it went from 4 to 7! Soooo we all loaded up in the jeep, kissed the babies and mom and pop goodbye (not in that order) and went on over to the circus.  The man of course thought it wasn't going to be anything but "meh", but after the show got under way...he sure changed his tune! LMAO!!

We took lots of pictures and stuff and got popcorn and nachos and candy!

After the Circus, we stopped of at a carnical and dropped a bunch of coinage on rides and games.  The man won me an Angry Bird...I could have gotten a giant kitty, but he spent all his talent on the practice shots!! Dang man...oh wells...

All in all we had fun.  I won't talk about the big ol mini fight/arugument we had in front of company when we got back home, cuz that would just ruin an otherwise nice story...LOL!

No comments