Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Adventures In Hair

So tonight I flat ironed my hair since I may not be able to do what I want to it this weekend...

The last time I did thus, it didn't go so well. The main reason was because of my slit ends...ick...This time my ends were a bit better so...better result.

This morning I stepped out with a full fro...yay! But...lately I have been wanting to experiment without perming my hair with those chemicals. My sis left her flat iron duo here a while back...so I went for it. I had already blown out my hair with a blow dryer in the morning so...

It isn't perfect since I have only done it once before and really don't know what the heck I am doing...lol...

Tomorrow I am going to try something I saw on YouTube,  cuz ya know...watching it makes me an expert now. I didn't really see it on YouTube. I saw a whole lotta videos on different techniques and am hoping I don't totally blow it lol!

We will see!

No comments