Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

You Had One Job!



No...seriously....only one job...deliver my package


Initial Question: My bell may not be working is there a way for the delivery person to still leave my package?

Allan S.: Hi, this is Allan S.. I'll be happy to assist you.
Allan S.: Just a moment while I look into that for you.
Allan S.: Your package does not require a signature upon  the delivery, however, the decision on whether  or not to release a shipment is ultimately up  to the driver's best discretion.
You can leave special instructions to the driver by going to UPS.com in My Choice. You have to create an account, after that. you wait for 5 minutes and then you are going to be able and send those special instructions.
Metah4: This is the second delivery attempt.  I am not sure if the person left the package there already or left me another note.  The bell doesn't work, but they can still get in the building and knock on the door if someone is leaving or coming in
Allan S.: The tracking number is still out for delivery so I wouldn't be able and tell you that. 

Communication with the Oracle Right Now CX Cloud Service Chat service has been lost.  Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
Disconnection in 240 seconds.
Connection resumed.

Metah4: I see...do you think that is a good sign?

Communication with the Oracle Right Now CX Cloud Service Chat service has been lost.  Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
Disconnection in 240 seconds.
Connection resumed.
Communication with the Oracle Right Now CX Cloud Service Chat service has been lost.  Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
Disconnection in 240 seconds.
Connection resumed.

Allan S.: I would be speculating with that sorry. I am not able to tell you that.
Metah4: I understand.  I hope they are able to get into the building.  The buzzer is on the fritz and emits a low hum.  Hopefully they will understand that it is broken and wait for a couple minutes


TEN MINUTES (or more later)

Allan S.: Yes. You can leave a note on your door specifying to the  driver about your delivery instructions but is  still up to the driver's discretion.
Metah4: okay thanks :-)
Allan S.: You're welcome. Have a great day.
Allan S. has disconnected.

No comments