Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Stay-Cation Fun Funds!




Man! I have been working my bottom off this year! Program running, donation finding, trips for the group, project implementations...its been an up and down kind of year, but finally, A VACATION! Well...a stay-cation. With my family starting school and such, I don't want to go too far...oh, and that whole money thing...

I decided to plan a Stay-cation.
August 29th - Sept 2nd!

I am going to do some things in NYC that I can do alone, no hustle and bustle...for the most part. I might throw some mingling in there!

So why are you here? Well, I wanted to by able to have some fun and not worry about my budget just because I want to try a fancy bread or artisan coffee. Yeah, I know...it's just a couple bucks, but when you are a single mom with 4 kids, well those things add up to laundry, food, school stuff and everyday CVS items. So basically I am asking if you could help with that. It doesn't matter how much you contribute. Any amount is awesome!

Once I receive the fun funds and use it towards my staycation, I will post a picture of what you were able to add to my day on my Instragram, Facebook, and Twitter! Just be sure to let me know how you would like to be addressed if at all...

I don't get out much. I don't really get much time to myself. The last thing I want to have to worry about (which is what I always have to choose) is if I can get that little extra thing for me...and not feel guity about it or regret it later because something comes up.

I thank you SO much for helping a tired Mom get some groove back LMAO!

If you would like to help out, go over to http://bit.ly/nycstaycation2016 to send over some fun funds!!

No comments