Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Tumbler - May 12, 2017 at 07:14AM


Facebook told me I could not have my account back until I verified my name. I had to use my documented name, but that isn’t me online… My Social Net Identity. Who I am and who I present myself as… I have spent years building this identity… and now they are basically illegitamizing my identity and who I present myself as online. Several people almost deleted me and I was able to catch it. Who knows who actually has already! I have condicted business with them using this Identity, but I guess money speaks louder…? As long as then name on the bank account had money, there’s no issue? Facebook should be ashamed as I have been with them for quite some time. I left MySpace and jumped right on building who I am now on Facebook… so much so that even people who know my documented name associate Metah Fore Genome with ME… I’ve decided to disconnect all of my accounts and sign in subscriptions from Facebook since I am only allowed to be who I want to be when they are getting money from me…
facebook, shameful, disgraceful, social media, socialnetworking, money, mighty dollar, identity, identification, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, skype, google, spotify, socialidentity, disconnected, hypocrisy, hypocrite, shutdown, silence

No comments