Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

What The Hell Did She Say?



Okay. I'm confused. How did this answer the question....? I feel like I just listened to a horrible beauty pageant answer....

"But Conway chafed Monday morning on NBC’s “Today” when asked if the president owed Khan an apology for misleadingly quoting him.

“I'm not going to allow, a day and a half after terrorists did it again, whether they're ISIS-inspired or ISIS-directed, they're savage murderers, it's an evil slaughter as the president said last night,” the counselor to the president said. “I'm going to not let him be seen as the perpetrator here. For every time you said Russia, imagine if you said ISIS. Every time you say Twitter, imagine if you said terrorist.” "

No comments