Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Prince Magneto Jordie Princess



Prince Magneto Jordie Princess
Yes folk, I have a kitten..
and since no one could friggin agree on a name...he has been named Prince Magneto Jordie Princess!!!

Prince - My daughter wanted to name him Princess, but it is a boy so we settled on Prince
Magneto (pronounced Mag - Nee -Toe) -One of the best Marvel villians...(plus the cat has a black M on his forehead) My choice ofcourse
Jordie - My son came up with that one
Princess - My daugher wasn't going for the whole Prince thing...so the cat's last name is Princess

The friggin thing has been here one day and it won't leave my locs alone!!

Just used some pics from online, but this is the type of cat I have...A Mackerel Tabby Cat

No comments