Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Why I Fired My Assistant...


Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well
waking up on that morning.


I went in the kitchen for breakfast hoping my man would
be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly
have a small present for me.


As it turned out, he barely said good morning, let
alone "Happy Birthday."

I thought...Well, that's relationships for you, but the
kids....They will remember.

My kids came bounding into the kitchen to breakfast and
didn't say a word.
So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and
somewhat despondent.


As I walked into my office, my assistant John said,
"Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday !
It felt a little better that at least someone had
remembered.

I worked until one o'clock, when John knocked on my
door and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day
outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we
go out to lunch, just you and me."
I said, "Thanks, John, that's the greatest thing
I've heard all day.
Let's go !"



We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally
would go.
He chose instead at a quite bistro with a private
table.
We had two martinis each and I enjoyed the meal
tremendously.

On the way back to the office, John said, "You know,
It's such a beautiful day...
We don't need to go straight back to the office,
Do We?"



I responded, "I guess not.
What do you have in mind ?"
He said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just
around the corner."


After arriving at his apartment, John turned to me and
said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step
into the bedroom for just a moment.
I'll be right back."

"Ok." I nervously replied.


He went into the bedroom and, after a couple of
minutes, he came out carrying a huge birthday cake ..

Followed by my man, my kids, and dozens of my friends,
co-workers,and family,

all singing "Happy Birthday".





And I just sat there...





On the couch...





Naked.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:32 AM

    That was such a cool story. Was it fiction or the real thing? If it was eal then all I can say os - dayum!!!

    ReplyDelete