Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

The First Day...


Ahhhh..the first day of the new year is almost over....

How did it go...well if everything is really a microcosm..for example under a microscope, a rock looks like a mountain...then my year (mountain) would look like my day (pebble) when minimized...

My day was tiring yet pleasant..I didn't get much done, but I still had a good time with no major mishaps..I had downfalls that turned out to be things I didn't need to worry myself about. I ran out of cash and had to use credit, but nothing I can't pay back...I got to see my family and I got to send my kids to bed in one peice..now I have a little time for me...

If my year goes like this...hmmm...I think I can manage...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!

No comments