Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

THAT WAS JUMPIN!!!


Last night/ morning was another "oh yeah!!" good time!!

First, we went to The Villiage Underground...amazingly NO LINE...but when we got in, we could see why...EVERYONE WAS INSIDE!! LMAO..I couldn't even get any pictures in cuz you would've been lookin up peoples noses...LMAO

It was packed and we STILL danced our asses off...but there was a bit of a stalker dancer moment..lol
They were playing sime NICE music...and I would've kept on dancing if I wasn't gettin HOT..and we didn't wanna miss the action over at GROOVE

Sooo,,,we headed to GROOVE...and that's where the morning ended..lol
We listened to Rahj---(www.myspace.com/rahjmusic or www.myspace.com/ontourrahj) and shook dat @$$!!! After getting a table and ordering cranberry juice...I got up to the front and shook some more...well we all did!! I got to take some pics of the GROOVE...at least..lol

Hope yall can make it out next time round!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:21 PM

    HEY,REMEMBER: No baysitta...No Party ;-> Grandma

    ReplyDelete