Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

What Is He Insane??!


I have heard that one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...

Mr. Bush,

My name is America. I would like to ask you a question. If sending troops over there to help Iraq gain so called control of itself didn't work the first time, why in the world are you opting to send MORE people over there? If many of our people are dying, and things are not getting better, why are you telling us it's okay...let's send MORE of our kids and parents and friends and family over there to possibly never come back?

No offense, but if Clinton didn't inhale..I think you might have...one time too many...

I do not know what your agenda is, but I would like for you to go and take a tour of Iraq. A REAL tour. You come back and let us know what's going on. What's REALLY going on...if you come back.

Let them come home. Keep your nose out of other countires affairs if they are not detrimental to use at the moment...Stop stoking the fire!

Sincerely,
America
P.S. Crack Is Wack!!!

1 comment:

  1. crack is wack and so is 747 landing up-town, lets fight the war, us military killers both man n women get payed big buck 2 do our jobs, p.s i will be in canada if bush re-in-state the draft,

    ReplyDelete