Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Hip Hop Abs


OKay I have officially started my work out yesterday..!!
I am on my way to looking fit and feeling much healthier. I even bought some vitamins. I must admit that after two 30 min sessions (one yesterday and one today) I do feel a bit better. I mean I am not a total lazy person, but I don't work out. I think I started last year and then got sidetracked and never started up again until now. I am only hoping that I will have the mental fortitude to continue on this track. NEED MOTIVATION YALL!!!!

My sis helped me start. and I think I can get the ball rolling every morning or evening...I will try to fit it in when I can.... I am just tired of being tired and I think changing my diet and working on my overall body health will def but me back in the energy realm... ( I have a sneaking suspicion that my Abs trainer my be...a bit of a feminine type of a guy...but hey what ever gets me fit, fine, and healthy!)

Oh by the way...I saw 300...luv'd it!!! I mean who doesn't wanna see sweaty SPartan men clashing it out on the field graphic novel style!!!

No comments