Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Whew!!


Okay I just pumped up my Fat Burning Cardio today.
I am at a 32" waist..(I hope that was the sign for inches). The truth is that I have a high waist. I NEVER wear my pants at my waist, or else I will look like a steroetypical librarian. I usually wear my pants somewhere between my hips and my waist..lol. In that area, I am a...35.5". This makes me like a 11 - 12 when I go shopping. I found out that this size almost doesn't exist. It is the largest size in the normal "I am oohhh so tiny" sizes they make for women, but too small to be considered a plus size... :-(

I am working on getting a little tone on my belly since I don't think I am overweight..just out of shape. I figure, if I am going to do that, I might as well do the whole body!!!

No comments