Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

And the Award Goes To....

Ahhh and night to remember...well kinda..I sorta fell asleep, but folks it was like 1:00 in the morning!!!

The movie list was as follows:



Hmmm...couldn't finish since Blockbuster gave me a busted movie...but rust me folks..if you are looking for something incredibly awful and funny, this is it..I couldn't believe how cheesy it was, and still got upset when the thing got stuck..LOL



Now this was all kinds of wierd and silly. Plenty of cursing for cursings sake and lots of humorous and just plain wierd events...LMAO the whole time...



This movie was a little un-nerving in the way of Silience of The Lambs...no it may not be a top hit movie, but it left me felling a little wired inside
Here is the synopsis from hartsharpvideo.com:
Max Parry wants to kill you. No, it's not that you've done anything to deserve it; he's simply trying to make a point. By day a wedding photographer, Max uses his video camera to moonlight as a serial killer and with the aid of a homeless assistant he documents his work in the form of a snuff video diary. Max grows increasingly determined to direct an intelligent film about murder, but bloodies the line between fiction and reality by actually snuffing out the victims himself. Max is a disturbingly charismatic assassin who confronts his audience with an intense exploration of the mind of a homicidal maniac and audience culpability with viewing violence as entertainment. When he senses distaste at the realism of his brutality, he poses the obvious question 'Why are you still watching?'. The answer is simple enough... you know you shouldn't be and that's exactly why you are...



This is the one I fell asleep on, not because it wasn't good, but because I just couldn't keep my eyes open any more!!!
The begining started off gory...I mean right from the start...and if my eye lids weren't drooping, I would have stayed up and been more than very freaked out!

Here's to many more Horror Fests!!!

Thanks for comiming.. heheheheh

No comments