Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

SANJAYA GO HOME!!!!

I was watching American Idol today...and I was kinda disappointed...

If the only way you sound good is by singing in Spanish on AMERICAN Idol, well then there is a problem...I mean singing in Spanish is cool..if you can sing in English too...and how the hell can you sound good in one language and NOT in another...especially if it is one of the ones you speak well...??!!!

American Idol was a good show, but for some reason this season keeps me coming back just to see if they will actually get better...not because they sound great now and I want to hear more...

Yes, there are a few that sound great, but only a few...as a whole...I dunno...this is not too good...

No comments