Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

LADY'S NIGHT!!!



Check it!!
Last night was a BLAST!!
Well my day was a blast...
Started with Mr. Black all day...OH YEAH..
Then out to eat some lunch and back to the apartment...OH YEAH!!

Then after checkin e-mail and such, met up with Snip Snip and she made some bangin turkey burgers!!
After that Leviosastar made her way from over the Hudson and we got ready to get moving..

First stop was the Village Underground...since Easter was the next day, the crowd wasn't too bad..yeah!! Enough room to dance that's what I am talking about!

After we got done with that scene, we got on over to the Groove...
That's when we got to listen to live music courtesy of Rahj and the Band...
I was actually able to get a few pics with the band..FINALLY ...LMAO
They were also celebrating EddyZak's B-Day!! That would be the Guitar player..

After sweating and moving and shakin and dancing and lots of cranberry juice and gettin down with our bad selves, we went home tired and happy..with sore feet...LOL

No comments