Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Catch Up People!

I am intent on making today a good day. Sometimes just changing your frame of mind/thought can make a not so good day better. Not to say that today is so bad, I mean I am only writing this at 10:40 in the morning so I guess I can’t really judge the full quality of my day by the few hours I have been up. Heheheh. So far my day has been me traveling to work and then not doing my job. I can explain though. I work in a computer room, but as we speak, I am filling in at the front desk pretending to know the answers to questions off the top of my head like I have been doing this for years! I am not a big fan of the front desk...mostly because I like to help people and I get kinda frustrated that I can’t give people the answer that they need. I like answering phones when I know what to say...lol

So now on to the next thing. I was in the train station yesterday and saw a stain on the wall that looked like one of those matriarch saint figures. I took a picture, but it’s not as good as I would have liked it to be since the zoom on my iPhone is non-existent. I wonder if they will ever put that as a feature on the phone since it does take pretty good pictures in my opinion.


(zoomed in using GIMP)

Next on the plate for discussion is my position on trees. This month in NYC is MillionTreesNYC Month. April has been designated as that month which makes sense since this month is kinda when things start to bloom and bud and...whatever else plants do during this season. Trees. I have been thinking about going back into nature lately. I might bo camping amongst the trees and such. I don’t know, I think looking at the tress here in the city is starting to depress me some. They are all spaced out and so not natural. I need to see the crowd of trees the way you see them in the wild..well as wild as you can find outside the city. I have been so conditioned, that I don’t even know how to GO camping without looking online first. I assumed I would be able to figure out what I need, but as it turns out, I would have been sitting at a camp ground wishing I had some toilet paper around!!!

It will do me a lot of good to go and hug some trees, but not t closely, I don’t want to come home itching and rashy...LOL. But back to what I need to do...I need to get some peace and quiet by myself. No people, no cars, no kids, no work...just me and nature...that’s it. Maybe I will get some writing done. I will have my tech stuff with me of-course, but just my iPhone so I can listen to music. I would bring a small radio, but I have to keep it light and what not. I am pretty sure I can rough it if needs be, but that is the only way I can get some time for myself...

Something else to chat about...
I am now making some changes to myself...next week I am going to try this exercise thing (and guess what, I spelled it right on the first try this time). As you may remember, I tried to do this last year...or was it the year before. Well whenever it was, it obviously didn’t take since I am trying again...So I will spend my mornings getting myself fit and trim for m upcoming trip. How else am I supposed to carry all that stuff..???

Side Note:
I have been working on this peice all flippin day!! It is now 8:28PM and I am just finishing writing this...ooooo lookie, I just went onto the next page in my document..LMAO

No comments