Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Using twitterfeed and etc.

Well I am trying to make it easier to have all of my news update in
different places at the same time! So far this blog is connected to
twitter, so I can update both the twitter and blog through my phone.
In the event I cannot get a good Internet connection, I will just have
to update twitter through SMS, but u can still see it on the right
hand side of the blog.

You may have noticed that there is a new picture underneath each of
the most recent blog posts. This is because I have created a picture
for when I post using my iPhone. If it gas been updated online, u
will see the normal pink logo.

In addition to having the twitter, I also have textmarks still
available! If u text "whatev" to 41411, u can still stay up to date,
this one us bit updated as frequently, therefore is more ideal for ur
cellphone updates.

To get back to the icon thing, if I have uploaded the pictures to
flickr, u will still see the pink logo for now. I have been very busy
lately, so I have not been able to make renovations all at once...
Bare with me!

Oh in the event you see " send pix here- peace" that's because I didnt
erase it before I sent the blog update through the phone LOL. Its my
default signature...

But u can send pix here if u would like to have them posted! That.iphone@gmail.com
with first initail, last name, and a little bit about the picture!
Be creative and if u travel, I would LOVE to c!

No comments