Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

ComiCon!!! NYC 2008





Went to the ComicCon on Saturday with my sister and my father!!
It was awesome!!
I was able to get a few signed copies of comic books and I might also might have a spot in a graphic novel as like a extra...LOL!!
I will put pictures as I get them, but you can see most of them on Flickr!



Oh and I have a funny story....
My sister, my dad, and I were standing at the top of an escalator trying to get down to the floor where they were showing screenings. They had stopped the down escalator and were only letting people up, so a few started going down the up escalator. Of course they stop people when me, my, sis, and my dad get ready to make that move. So we go back to the other escalator and I see some people trying to go up the down escalator instead of taking the up escalator. I'm thinking on my head. "Okay either this guy is lame, or security is coming to tell us to move." I stopped paying attention and look down the escalator again so I could see if they were gonna let us down after the two guys come up. They don't, but next thing I hear is my sister sucking in her breath really hard and the saying "Holy s*#&. Holy S*#&, It's him!!!" over and over again. I'm thinking something is wrong with her because her hands are shaking and she is like freaking out!
So I say "Who??? It's WHO!!"
"It's HIM!!...P-P-P-P-Petrelli!!"
So my brain is like huh?
So I say "WHICH ONE??!!!"
"P-P-Peter, It's Peter Petrelli!!"
Now at this point he is way down the hall! He was walking super fast to get out of there, while I am explaining to my dad who just walked by us....lol. I tell him.."It's Milo..dad, It's Milo..you know Rocky's son!?" LMAO Some lady cuts him off at the pass right at the door and shoves her camera in his hand....He was nice enough to stop and take a picture of the two of them before disappearing right out the door...and there I was with my freaked out sis and an iPhone w/ camera still siting in my pocket....
That was my first celebrity sighting..LOL and I only have it in my head...
(maybe he had to do something. You know sign pictures, you know celebrity stuff...-from his cameo in "How to Become an Internet Celebrity"- also brought to my attention by your show)

No comments