Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

My Night!!






Yoooooo!! I got to meat The Beatards!! I mean I already know Captain Planet and all, but to go out for a change and actually be able to chill out with The Beatards...whoooooaaa man!!


I was just expecting to go out and listen to Captain Planet groove the house. I met up with a friend and we danced a bit. He went home and I stayed. Next thing you know, I am being introduced to The Beatards!!...and of course I wasn't given the spotlight cuz I'm just cool...LMAO, it turns out they saw the video I recorded of my son "break dancing" to one of their tracks..LMAO!!! Hey that's fine with me..hehehehe


After dancing with them for a bit and chatting some, I took some really bad pictures with my iPhone since it doesn't have a flash...I tried to edit them a bit in PhotoShop, but with that lighting, there was only but so much I could do!!!


I would like to thank Capt. Planet and The Beatard crew for a nice time!! Also my friend who had to go home..it's not often I get to hang out with my peeps... ;-)
Some music:

No comments