Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Follow The White Rabbit...


White screen?? Who the heck said anything about a white screen???

I saw one post out of the many many many posts I read on how to update my iphone to 2.1!!

I had to find out what firmware was the right one...
Then I had to use pwnage to convert it..(that took forever...not pwnage's fault though)
Then I had to update itunes to 8
Then I had to figure out why I couldn't get the damn thing to upgrade in itunes
Then I had to figure out what the heck the white screen of DFU was...
Then I stumbled on it by accident...
Now the phone s updating and will hopefully be successful...

You would think I had enough of this iphone...but no...I am still a geek and I still love the litle mini brain I carry around with me... :-)

No comments