Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

We're All Connected...

For some strange reason I had to re-connect all of my blogs so that I only have to update ONE in order to update them all....whew...looks like AOL actually DELETED all of my journals, which sucks cuz I had some nice poetry on one of them... :-(

In the meantime, check out this incomplete work.. :-) Needs some work...

He think he livin like the Jeffersons
He's really jefferys son
Tbe dude who sold rock on the block
Cocked his glock and got shot
Now jeffery's movin on up on six pairs of shoulders
Left a son who thought a man ain't supposed to get older
When they carried Jeffrey down to the cemetery
His boys couldn't be there cuz they was talkin to Sherry
She's the PD, public defender for the trail
Trying not to get them sent away for to long awhile
When she sees them, she sees sons whose family failed em
Third generation showing the fourth how to out sail em
Don't need a paddle when u got enough hot air
People telling you the law of the jungle is more than fair
Jeffrey blamed society for all of his ills
He sat down and fed his young son those poison pills
Don't get it twisted, jeffrey lived in a bad neighborhood
His mamma and poppa figured he turn out to be no good
His school was like a daycare for all the kids who wouldn't make it
And if he couldn't be hard after school he tried to fake it
And that face did change from the boy around the corner
To the man who had no respect for law and order
When he met last girl he had before he died,
She was just another one he had to pass the time
Difference is she had baby and that baby was a boy
He tried to deny that fact and say she was just a toy
He wasn't trying to find

No comments