Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

UPS Powers!!!

Seriously, UPS must think I have super powers (I do, but they don't know that!).

I get a call this morning... Twice. When I actually picked up the phone the second time, I got a recorded message stating I have a package coming today and that some one has to sign for it. Ok. Then it tells me that there is no definite delivery time scheduled and it will b there between 8am and 7pm... Uh ok

I am trying to figure out how. I am going to manage to go to this meeting which I am late for AND be home to get this package... AND be at work after the meeting...apparently UPS thinks that if you are ordering stuff, you are probably home all day anyways. Though how one got the money to pay for it without leaving the house... I am not sure how that works. And I am sure there are folks who work at home, I don't...

I guess I am going to have to develops that time travel machine I was talking bout in one of my posts like a year ago... Man...

Peace

No comments