Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

[The What Ev Radio!!!] 2-19-09: Show Notes

Monday's show notes:

1. Free Hip HOp Beats 4 U - Hear In My Heart
2. What I Always Knew - Metah-4 Genome
3.Free Rep Beats - Destination NoWhere
4. Free Hip Hop Beats 4 U - The Harlem Incident


Topics:
1.Love Me or Leave Me Alone
Love someone, but not like them...don't get caught up

2.
BloodRider - Mark Tarrant
"I don't like characters who always win, or get lucky, have no weakness...The Blood Rider has weaknesses ad can get knocked around too."

Dog Eaters - Malcolm Wong
Quick Synopsis

3.
Cell phone in cab
Being a good Samaritan and nice person - NOT

4. Geek VS Nerd
I am a geek...not a nerd

--
Posted By Metah-4 Genome to The What Ev Radio!!! at 2/20/2009 01:14:00 AM

No comments