Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Could I Be More "LOST"

Okay I am sooo late on this one....I missed the whole big deal about LOST cuz I was like what the heck when it first came on..I mean what do I care about a bunch of fictitious people getting stuck on an island...so here it is..now 2009... and someone took the time out to explain some of what is going on...

I AM SOOOO KICKING MYSELF FOR NOT WATCHING THIS....

I am now tuning into the last two season and I don't know WTF is going on...maybe if I had have listened to my buddy in Irvington when he was trying to get me to watch it, I would have an inkling of what has transpired...good grief.  Now I am going to have to look this stuff up online...so far I have the Dharma Initiative which is what was trying to be explained to me by someone recently...

The Dharma Initiative and its origins are first explored in the episode "Orientation" by an orientation film in the Swan Station. Pierre Chang (François Chau), under the pseudonym of Dr. Marvin Candle, explains that the project began in 1970, created by two doctoral candidates from the University of Michigan, Gerald and Karen DeGroot (Michael Gilday and Courtney Lavigne), and was funded by Alvar Hanso (Ian Patrick Williams) of the Hanso Foundation. They imagined a "large-scale communal research compound", where scientists and free thinkers from around the globe could research meteorology, psychology, parapsychology, zoology, electromagnetism, and a sixth discipline that the film begins to identify as "utopian social-" before being cut off.[3]

Taken from Wikipedia

No comments