Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Mix Up Of My Mind

I was supposed to have it all under control or at least organized...all appointments written down and accounted for...but no.

Seems as though I mixed my days up and for some reason I swore I had everything mapped out.

So I made two appointments for the same day! Different times but in impossible to reach places given my circumstances...

So off I go. Leaving work 2 1/2 hours early to go to an appointment I had yesterday that would have prevented me from going to the appoinment I had later yesterday...whew...

This is not the first time I have done something like this...it comes from not inputing things into my "planner" when I get the information...

Arrrrgggh!

No comments