Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Musical Help

I was listening to music on the way to work and realized that I will never be an instrumental genius like others I know...and that is where the interest is...anyone can write what's on their mind, but not many can make the music for it

I have come to terms that that just ain't me...though I am highly fascinated by it.  I wish I could, but my musical background is just NOT that extensive. Dang!

I know that practice makes perfect, but in reality, I barely have time to do what needs to be done in life let alone play...oh well

I figure maybe I can use what I know to help artists since I am big with the social networking and such...

No comments