Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Economy: so u have a crap ass job...now what?

I was recently told to stop whining in response to me being angry about my job. At least I have one...

I am not upset at the person for replying to me in that manner, but it did stir up some feelings...

Just because the economy sucks right now, it doesn't mean I should be greatful to be treated like crap!  I think a person should be able to be fortunate to have a job, but not be obligated to not have a problem with the quality of how they are being treated at their job.

Example...If someone let's you stay at their place rent free...does this mean they can treat you like crap? Does this mean you better shut your mouth cuz there are a hundred more people who would love to live rent free and since you won't be able to find a place like that easily, you better suck it up and shut it up?

Hell no!

That's like someone beating you, but you don't complain cuz they "take care" of you...
Being menatally and emotionally beaten is just as bad in the long run...

Take if from kids.  Kids don't own a thing, but best believe, if they are being treated wrong, they will let you know...

When they speak out, it them growing and becoming adults...when adults do it, its complaining and acting like a child...funny

I for one don't think voicing how much my job sucks right now is a horrible thing to say...it DOES suck right now...but to feel as though I can't say so because the economy is jacked up...I don't think so...

Metah Out!... and on my way to...work

No comments