Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

What I Thought Of Torchwood...


NO SPOILERS:

This is just me saying my general opinion of what I watched these last 5 days...and will somewhat explain my Tweets and Facebook status this week.

In watching Day 1 - Day 5, I was left feeling low. I felt a bit like humanity is it's own enemy in the end and that even the most valiant of us are severely faulted...

Thus is one side of life, I know. There is also that side of humanity that deep down inside cares about the part, not just the whole. There is that side of us that would not trade in our "humanity"for the sake of numbers and saving face...it is what it is...

"An injury to one, is an injury to all."



2 comments:

  1. Seems like a cool show. The BBC has the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man...the contrast of this to Dr. Who def shows the spectrum of subjects they have on BBC...I like it..LOL

    ReplyDelete