Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Let Me Teeeeell You Sumptin'...


This has got to be one of the fricken dumbest days ever!!

I spend my morning actually working...I'm in the groove. I'm getting a curriculum together for this class in the Fall. I'm making signs and advertising and what not. So, I figure I deserve a good lunch...right?

Nope. Not today...

I woke up this morning with the worst stomach cramps, so even if I wanted to eat breakfast, I wouldn't have been able to. I ride my bike to work...with the occasional waves of pain...I probably looked like I had the plague or something (thank goodness I didn't weave into a car). I lost my way...well not really LOST my way, but I did make a wrong turn which made my ride a little longer..yay.

SOOooo back to lunch.

I'm feelin' a bit peckish..since I was all tired out from lack of food. I decide to do the responsible thing and check my bank balance...friggin $170 bucks in Overdraft fees...

WTF!!!

I call the bank...and I name names BANK OF AMERICA!!

Bank.Why do I have these overdraft fees when you already hit me with overdraft fees and I covered for those since the place I bought things from didn't actually hand in their receipts on time and I got bashed for it...?

Basically, what you see is not what you have on the day you think you have it. You need to keep a register of what you spend so hat what we tell you you have doesn't confuse you and you wind up owing us money because we told you you have more than you really do.. sorry...oh by the way, you have two more overdraft fees coming totalling $70 so you might wanna prepare for that...

WOW...

BOFA took care of the two that were coming and this meant I only needed to transfer $0.56 into my account to get it to $0...which won't show up till tomorrow...so my bank account ACTUALLY says I have 80+ dollars, but I ACTUALLY HAVE $20.00...(I put $20.56)

Thank you BOFA for introducing online banking which is "just a tool" to help with your finances...just a "tool" is right...cuz they rammed that "tool" right up my backside and twisted it until close to $300.00 came out...

OUCH!!

Now it is raining..I have no umbrella..and my iPhone headphone adapter fell off while I was messing with he Bank..so no music for me...$10.00 on the ground basically...

IPhone headset adapters...that's a WHOLE other rant...

No comments