Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

What? You Know This?

Basics
    Are you photo-genic?: NO!! and i blame it on the cellphone...
    Do you like having your picture taken?: YES!! and I blame it on the cellphone
    Do you have any posters in your room?: Just one of Rhianna, back when she had hair...
    Do you like boxers or briefs?: Boxer briefs...they're tight enough, but long enough...lol

Relationships
    As far as body hair goes, what is your preference?: on me..I love it...lo maintenance..on a guy..as long as I don't choke on any...wait that didn't sound right...
    How important is your partner's occupation to you?: as long as he has one...and it's doing him well...
    Would you not date someone because you don't like their family?: hmmm not liking their family? been there done that...then I grew on them and them the same..lol
    How do you feel about interracial relationships?: Doesn't matter if you're black or white! LOL
    What's the best site to meet singles?: what? I 'll let u know....

Favorites
    Summer festival?: Portugese Festival in Newark
    Amusement park ride?: NOT the Dark Knight...!
    Thing to grill on the bar-b-que?: Grilled Cheese
    Thing to do at the beach?: sit on the sand and built...ok...attempt to build a sand castle...
    Animal at the zoo?: my kids!

Have You Ever
    Joined the mile-high club?: never been in a plane...or airport...(sad that I know what that is)
    Jumped out of a moving car?: fast car..or slowing to a stop...cuz I done the slow one..
    Made a trucker honk his horn?: PULL THE HORN!!! PULL THE HORN!!! - Loved school trips.. *makes fist pumping motioin*
    Stolen anything from a hotel room?: nope nope and ...nope..
    Stormed out on your teacher or boss?: Never stormed out....may have cursed at..maybe...

What is
    the craziest thing you've done in a pool?: put the P in ool....
    the craziest thing you've done in a classroom?: paid attention....
    the craziest thing you've done in a Hotel room?: heheheheheh......
    the craziest thing you've done on the subway?: dun a pole dance....subway or train? lol
    the craziest thing you've done in a movie theater?: heheheheheheh........

Misc
    What type of animal is Snuffaluffagus?: a purple hairy elephant someone dreamed up when they were on LSD...
    If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?: yup!
    How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink? : you can't...so stop writing in it...(that's what SMS is for)
    Why does toilet bowl cleaner only come in the color blue?: it reminds you of mouthwash for the toilet...
    Where do people in Hell tell other people to go?: New Jersey...

Have You...
    Swam in water below 0 degrees?: heck to the no!!! I like my heart beating as fast as it does now...
    Stole gum from the store?: gum...no....chips..yeah..AND got caught...dang it...no life o crime for me..
    Swam with dolphins?: is that like swimming with the fishes...cuz I never done that either...
    Made an annoying sound just to bug someone?: ask my sister....
    Punted a cat?: if I say yes, will the Animal Rights people be knocking at my door?

No comments