Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Vacation Thus Far...

My vacation thus far consisted of me Twittering, Tumblring, and
Bloggering...with a bit o Facebooking...

Then I recieved the call that I need to report to work because of a
meeting none of my supervisors bothered to attend.

So now I sit on a train with some persons kid leaning all over me with
their feet on the subway seat...which I don't TOTALLY mind since they
are probably 3 or 4 yrs old. I say they because I don't know if they
are a boy or girl...oh and also cuz I'm listening to music at the same
time...geez, kids have NO sense of personal space at all...

The picture? Well that is me on the train and the lady in front of me
is so close to me while I'm sitting that she probably saw me take this
picture if her neat purse...

PS. I wrote some lyrics to music today, though I'm not sure how much I
like them...

Well I'm off the train now. I might as well pick up something from the
market before I go home...

No comments