Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Kittens For My Tiger

Kittens for my Tiger
Posted at: 2009-06-09 02:00:01

Original ad:
litter of 6 kittens up for adoption! they are all 3 weeks old and are looking for a good home. contact if interested.


From Mike Hunt to *********@***********.org

Hi,

I am interested in taking all six kittens off of your hands. How much do you want for them?

Mike


From Shannon ******* to Me

Mike,

Are you going to take care of all of these kittens? I want to make sure they all find a good home, and was expecting to sell them one at a time. Are you able to house all six of them?


From Mike Hunt to Shannon *******

Shannon,

To be honest, I own a pet Bengal Tiger and he is on a strict diet of cats. I usually feed him one cat every couple of days, so this litter should hold him over for a while. Don't worry though, I'll take good care of the kittens until I feed them to him.

Mike


From Shannon ******* to Me

That is horrible! You will not get a single kitten from me. I really hope you are not serious.


From Mike Hunt to Shannon *******

Shannon,

I was kidding. I seriously need all six kittens though. Disregard anything I said about a tiger.


From Shannon ******* to Me

NO.

______________________________

This was soooooo funny!! What was funnier..? Reading some of the comments to theses emails!
Basically this guy goes on Craiglist and responds to ads...it's like the morning show calls people get on the radio.

Seems as though people get pretty upset after reading the posts and then comment...my thing is, if you read the whole thing, then something intrigued you...if you didn't like it, why waste your time commenting as if your comment is going to change his views and he will reconsider what he's doing....LMAO!

http://dontevenreply.com/

No comments