Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

8 seconds of fame!

I wasn't up till likr 12:00pm!! I didn't read this until NOW!! I wanted to go so I could record it!!! dang it!!
_____________________________
TOSHIBA VISION:
On-air Schedule

Dear Metah4,
Congratulations! Your video has been selected to be broadcasted on the TOSHIBA VISION screen in New York's Times Square. The on-air date and time are as follows:
On-air date : 12/25./09
On-air time (three times) : 13h00 pm, 14h00pm, 15h00 pm (EST)
Although your submission has been chosen, your video may not be broadcasted due to technical reasons. We do not guarantee that your video will be broadcasted without any errors.


Have fun with "I'm on TV" and feel free to submit another video.

No comments